Five days in counting, I will be on a beach in Mexico drinking margarita’s and soaking in the Vitamin D (with sunscreen on of course).
As thrilled as I am, it dawned on me a couple of weeks ago, that even though fall is in full swing I have to get into bikini mode. YIKES!
Thanks to Tone It Up and the support from my Tone It Up girls I have been working out, eating healthy and feeling great about getting in shape the right way.
Now that we are five days out, I am in pure margarita slim down mode( Calling it this, is incentive in its self, yum!)
Margarita Slim Down Guidelines:
1. Eliminate Processed Foods
- If you can’t read what is in the ingredients or if it can go bad, you probably shouldn’t be eating it. Period.
2. DRINK WATER
- At least 70 ounces, at little bit through out the day. Most people mistake thirst for hunger. Dehydration can slow your metabolism up to 3%, start drinking!
3. Eat Small but Often
- 5-6 small meals per day, spanning every 2-3 hours. These should consist of non-processed foods.
4. Last Meal Should be 2 Hours Before BED.
As the TIU girls so, “No ifs, ands or butts!”
5. Saying Good-bye to Starchy Carbs and Hello to Fruits and Vegetables
- Not that I eat starchy carbs often but just being aware of chosing fruits and vegetables over carbs for now.
6. Early Morning Cardio
- The best time to do cardio, is right when you wake up in the morning. It burns fatty tissue, preserves muscle tone, not to mention boost your metabolism right off the bat!
7. Perform 5 Ab Exercises Each Day
- Will help tone and tighten. Who doesn’t want that?
8. Last but not least, NOT STRESS OVER IT!
- At the end of the day, the only thing most people will see is a genuine smile and confidence. Stressing out about your “problem areas” just ins’t worth it.
Life is short, enjoy your margarita.