I thought I would create a separate post to acknowledge the work of the incredible blogs that I am nominating.
These are blogs that I check on a daily basis for a bit of inspiration, motivation and get to experience the world through their view.
If you get a chance, check out what they have to offer, I promise you won’t regret it!
1. Stilettos & Boots– A little bit of southern comfort and big city aspirations
2. Polish- My-Crown– Best place for an inspirational pick me up
3. Glam & Fashionable– Anything and everything fashion!!
4. The Skinny Confidential– Tons of tips on how to be healthy and fit and still have fun!
5. her name is rachel– All around motivating blog for fitness and life!
6. A Fresh Start For Molly– Inspiring story of her journey to be healthy and fit!
7. Stilettos and Green Juice– Great resource for information on becoming fabulously fit!
8. Healthy in High Heels– great healthy and yummy recipes!
9. Common Thread 5280– Not only a blogger but a designer herself. Sending fashion trends all the way from Colorado.
1o. Core Four FIT- Great Fitness blog by four best friends
11. My FashDiary– Always full of fun interviews and tidbits about NYC Fashion.
1. On a extra day off, what is your ideal way to spend it?
2. What inspired you to write a blog?
3. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
4. What advice would you give to your younger self?
5. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of, thus far?
6. Whats your style in a nutshell?
7. Favorite workout?
8. Favorite go-to healthy meal?
9. Who is the person that has most influenced your life and why?
10. Quote you live by?
11. I am all about dreaming big, whats your dream?
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the “tagger” has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
- These lucky bloggers must then be told.
- There are no tag backs.
Thanks for having the guts to put your world out there so we can experience it!